Beginning quilting classes every Saturday Starting on January 14 through March 4th.
2:00-4:00 pm by Cheryl McGovern
- Class is for true beginners
- We will learn proper sewing techniques
- We will learn the basic building blocks of a quilt
- We will assemble the quilt using sashings and borders
- Finally, we will do some free motion quilting and add the binding
Shopping list for participants will be sent out one week prior to the first class.
If you will need to miss a class but want to take the class, please go ahead a sign up.
At the end of the class we will have a completed project and have the tools to create many more.
Along the way we will have a lot of fun and make some great quilting friends!!!
Class Max - 12 students
Free for members
$50 for non-members